What you need to know
- Assessments - scheduled at times that work for you
- Individual Counseling - (non-intensive) is also on an as-scheduled basis.
- Group Counseling - (non-intensive) both weekly aftercare for clients who have completed primary treatment and groups for clients whose education and support needs are met by weekly groups. Groups meet in the evening.
- Intensive Counseling Services - Three hour groups meeting twice weekly followed by group aftercare. Family support and education groups are also provided. Groups meet in the evening.
- Eight-hour Alcohol and Drug Intervention class
- Referrals - to other providers for Intensive Out Patient Treatment, residential and inpatient detox.
What should I expect?
You will find access to caring, competent help to support you in beginning your treatment and through long-term recovery. Lubben Counseling has many years of experience and has many former clients well into long-term recovery. You can find hope and help here.
How do I know if it is right for me?
You can receive an introduction to addiction counseling by taking advantage of a free phone consultation. To do so, call or email to arrange an appointment. You are welcome to schedule more sessions or decide this is not for you. You have no further obligation.
Call 440-223-0305 for answers to your questions.
Why Lubben Counseling?
We are committed to providing quality, effective and low-cost services for all those whose life is harmed by use of alcohol and drugs and to support those in recovery. We implement a readiness to change assessment, motivational enhancement approaches, as well as 12 step facilitation counseling, and other evidence based counseling practices.
Is counseling confidential?
Not only is counseling is protected by federal law, but at Lubben Counseling we respect you and your privacy above all else.